A New HAIL WV Experience
Every year we try to give WVU football fans a unique experience by treating them to VIP access before each and every home game. This year, due to COVID-19, we don’t know what football season will look like for spectators and, quite frankly, we’re not positive that we can give WVU football fans the in-person VIP experience we strive to provide. So, for the 2020 season we’re switching things up.
This year HAIL WV will be a completely new experience for our most loyal supporters. Rather than an in-person experience, we’re offering a limited number of fans exclusive access to conversations with Mountaineer Greats like coach Don Nehlen and star Darryl Talley, who went on to play 14 seasons in the NFL. HAIL members will join virtual conversations throughout the 2020 season to ask questions, discuss football strategy and learn more about the WVU Greats we love.
What do former coaches think about an upcoming game against Texas? What was it like
for Charles Emanuel to go from playing on Mountaineer Field to playing for the Philadelphia Eagles? 2020 HAIL WV members will be able to ask all of their questions and relive their
favorite Mountaineer moments.
In addition, members of the 2020 HAIL WV Experience will receive subscription packages to their homes throughout the season with exclusive gifts and gear you can’t find anywhere else.
If we could, we’d love to be celebrating every WVU football game at The Erickson
like we always do. But, because that isn’t possible this year, we’re offering new
opportunities to stay connected and show your love for WVU football in uncertain
2020 Hail WV Experience Benefits:
- Exclusive access to conversations with Mountaineer Greats like Don Nehlen, Darryl Talley, Major Harris, Anthony Becht, Jimmy Gary and Charles Emanuel to talk about their careers, their take on the most recent game and the latest in WVU football. We’ll be looking back at old WVU games, talking about the memorable moments and discussing the progress of the 2020 season
- Member-only deliveries from the WVU Alumni subscription service throughout the season. From WVU branded apparel to unique gifts, you’ll be anxiously checking your mailbox for your next box.
- VIP access to our upcoming Mountaineer Masterminds webinar series featuring WVU Director of Athletics Content, John Antonik. As an author and resident WVU athletics historian, John will be providing an insider’s view of the first 40 years of Mountaineer Field, including such topics as best coaches, best teams, best players and memorable moments.
- Members will receive the 2020 WVU Alumni Print designed and printed by Base Camp Printing Co. in Charleston, WV.
- Each member of the 2020 HAIL WV Experience will receive a Life Membership to the WVU Alumni Association with full alumni member benefits.
- Early access to book 2021 HAIL WV Membership (Limited Spots Available) – alumni.wvu.edu/events/hail-wv-tailgate