What is HAIL West Virginia?
HAIL West Virginia is a premier event held 3 hours prior to every home football game just steps away from Milan Puskar Stadium at The Erickson Alumni Center. The event is hosted in our beautiful Kennedy Club Room. Read below for a number of benefits you'll receive with your HAIL membership.
- Your spot every game. Members receive a dedicated parking space for each home game.
- Reservation for two. Receive two HAIL passes with your purchase.
- Endless free drinks. Enjoy specialty drinks, house beer and wine, coffee, and other beverages for every game.
- Close to the action. The Erickson Alumni Center is just steps from Milan Puskar Stadium.
- Save on taxes. Members receive a gift receipt for a $1,250 contribution to the WVU Foundation.
Indulge in fine dining. Experience food and drinks prepared
by our award-winning chef.
- Skip the traffic. Easy in and out from our parking lot.
- Bring your friends. Invite additional guests for a nominal fee.
- Pregame in style. Premier pregame reception in the Kennedy Club Room for two, beginning 3 hours prior to every home game kickoff.
- Don't wait in line. Indoor restroom facilities are provided for your comfort.
- Forget the forecast. Enjoy the comfort of The Erickson Alumni Center rain or shine.
- Kick back and relax. You don’t have to expend the effort and expense to set up and tear down a tailgate.
- Arrive in style. Last year's annual gift was a cozy branded vest.
- You belong. Hail Society members automatically receive a Life Membership to the WVU Alumni Association.